Trimbakeshwar Temple Trimbakeshwar Temple or Tryambakeshwar Temple is a popular Hindu temple of Maharashtra. This temple is dedicated to Hindu God Shiva and is one of the 12 Jyotirlinga. This temple is located in Trimbak, in the Nasik district of Maharashtra. The distance between Nashik Railway Station to Trimbakeshwar Temple is 40 Kms and from Shirdi it is around 120 Kms. This Temple is also considered as the source of the holy River Godavari. Tryambakeshwar Temple is a popular temple in Maharashtra and visited by lots of pilgrims every year. Devotees can get Trimbakeshwar Temple Darshan Timings with Pooja Timings, Trimbakeshwar Temple Abhishek Timings, Aarti Timings & Schedule here at Darshanbooking. The Significance and Importance of Trimbakeshwar Temple is that is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas and also Kusavarta, a kunda (sacred pond) in the temple premises is the source of the Godavari River, the longest river in peninsular India.
This Trimbakeshwar Temple Nashik is visited daily by thousands of devotees for holy darshan of God Shiva.This Temple is always crowded with devotees on during famous festivals like Ganga Godawari Festival,Maha Shivratri, Adoration Procession of the Saint Shri Nivrutti Nathji and Kumbah Mela. Devotees should check Trimbakeshwar Temple Pooja Timings,Aarti, Darshan Timings along with Opening Time & closing time for smooth darshan of God Shiva.
Get detailed Trimbakeshwar Temple Timings, Pooja,Aarti,Abhishek,Opening Time & Closing Timings below:
Trimbakeshwar Temple Darshan Timings
|Mon to Sun||05:30 to 21:00|
1) The Trimbakeshwar Temple Darshan Timings might change during festivals and special days.
2) The general darshan is allowed from a distance of about 5 meters.
3) Only devotees who want to perform special Poojas are allowed to enter the main sanctum and touch the Linga.
Get Trimbakeshwar Temple Abhishek Timings and Abhishekam Timings as follows:
Trimbakeshwar Temple Abhishek Timings
|Days||Abhishek Types||Abhishek Timings|
|Mon to Sun||Antaralay Abhishek Timings||06:00 to 07:00|
|Mon to Sun||Abhishek Outside Temple||06:00 to 12:00|
1) The Timings of Morning & Evening Abhishek might change during festivals & Special Days.
2) For Antaralay Abhishek will be done by the group of devotees.
3) No tickets for for Abhishek. Amount to be paid only for the Pundit.
Trimbakeshwar Temple Pooja Timings
|Days||Pooja Details||Temple Pooja Timings|
|Daily||Special Poojas||07:00 to 09:00|
|Daily||Madhyana Pooja||13:00 to 13:30|
|Daily||Golden Crown of Shiva||16:30 to 17:00|
1) The Timings of Pooja might change during festivals & Special Days.
Get lists of festivals celebrated in Trimbakeshwar Temple Nashik below :
Festivals Celebrated in Trimbakeshwar Temple
|Kumbah Mela||Every 12 Years|
|Ganga Godawari Festival(12 Days)||November|