TTD special entry darshan also known as TTD Seeghra Darshan was introduced on 21st September 2009. This facility was started to provide access to pilgrims for quick darshan. The cost of TTD special entry darshan ticket is Rs 300 per pilgrim which also include two Laddus.
The booking for TTD special entry darshan ticket is opened round the clock. Now, pilgrim can also book Seeghra Darshan ticket online in advance. This advance booking was introduced on 27th August 2014.
TTD special entry darshan booking is possible 3 hours prior to the available darshan slot. This is subject to the available quota. Pilgrims can make e-Hundi offerings while booking the special entry darshan tickets.
- TTD special entry darshan online – Internet Booking can be done on TTDsevaOnline.com, Devotees are advised to check TTD special entry darshan availability on it in advance as its highly recommended mode of booking. TTD Online Registration is a pre requisite to book online.
- TTD E Darshan Counters – These counters are located all over the countries, you can click here to find darshan counter in your city
- Indian Post offices – This was introduced from May 2015, TTD special entry darshan ticket can be booked here 4 weeks in advance. Currently 174 post offices have been allotted and published on TTD website from Andhra Pradesh. Click Here to for find your location.
- Apsrtc Initiative – This initiative was started by APSRTC where the pilgrim can be booked special entry darshan ticket while booking the bus seat booking with Apsrtc. This option is available to those pilgrims who are raveling by super luxury, Garuda, Indira, Amravati and Vennela services
10AM – 11AM – 1Pm
2PM – 3Pm – 4PM
The Ticket once booked can neither be transferred nor be cancelled in any circumstances
- White Pancha & Dhoti
- Kurta Pajama
Dress code for Women is as follows:
- Saree with Blouse
- Salwar Kameez with Dupatta
- Half Saree
Please note, Special Entry Darshan Ticket is free of cost for the following kind of pilgrims –
- In service Defense Personnel
- Parents with Infants
- Physically challenged
- Senior citizen
- Family members of TTD employees
- Central Govt. VIPs or political VIPs
- Pilgrims carrying recommendation letter from AP govt.
- TTD has made special arrangements for physically challenged and senior citizens. TTD special darshan entry point into the temple from a separate gate called the “Dakshin Mada Gate”.
- There are two time slots available one at 10 AM and other at 3 PM. Pilgrims who want to avail this facility must carry the relevant medical certificate and age proof documents.
- The reporting time is 2 Hours prior to the actual darshan time slot. For example, for 3 PM darshan time, please report at 1 PM.
- Wheel chairs are not allowed. However, pilgrims can use the battery-operated cars provided by TTD. These battery-operated cars are available free of cost
- Darshan ticket is free
- Darshan timings are from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM from Monday to Sunday (All Days)
- Reporting place – Pilgrims must report at Supadham. It is located between Vaikuntam Queue complex – 1 and Haathi Ramji Mutt.
- Darshan ticket is free
- Darshan timings are from 12:30 PM to 5:30 PM from Monday to Sunday (All Days)
- Reporting place – Pilgrims must report at Supadham. It is located between Vaikuntam Queue complex – 1 and Haathi Ramji Mutt
- Pilgrims need to report to the ATC parking area
- Pilgrims need to present on time. No pilgrim is allowed to reach before time. Pilgrims will not be allowed for darshan if they reach 30 minutes after the reporting time.
- Pilgrims should not wear chapals or shoes
- Pilgrims should not drink alcohol before visiting the temple premises.
- Pilgrims should not eat non-veg food which also include eggs and fish.
- Electronic items and all belongings must be submitted at the nearest deposit counter before entering the temple.
- Seeghra Darshan tickets are available at 4 windows in the special counter in Vaikuntam Queue complex – 1 Tirumala.
- Quota for special entry darshan is released every day at 9 AM IST on ttdsevaonline.com. Only two bookings are allowed per day with a maximum of 6 pilgrims per booking
Popular terms associated with TTD special Entry darshan are –
TTD Seeghra Darshan
TTD Seeghra Darshan Tickets
TTD Seeghra Darshan online booking
TTD Seeghra Darshan Timings
If you have any query on TTD Seeghra Darshan, please leave your comment below, we will get back to you at the earliest.